Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crazy

This week is probably one of the craziest week of this semester yet. The craziest would be exam week of course. Two tests and a huge ass project to complete. The start of the week saw myself loathing the start of this crazy series. Today, I finished the last of these 2 tests. I don't have much assurance of the papers especially for the one today, where my curiously led me to the discovery of the many wrongs I had made in the paper. Over is over.
Lunch at Pepperoni and a coffee at Starbucks might have given me this little calm I have now. As I start on the last segment of my project, my paper, I pray smooth sailing.

I'm scared for my papers again, I don't want to plummet down anymore because I can't afford to. Give me comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment